Opensource, Neurodiversity, Accessibility and How to include people with disabilities in open source by Rikard Grossman-Nielsen, neurodiverse linux user and teacher with Aspergers and ADHD.
• What are ADHD, Asperger's, Dyslexia, and Dyscalculia?
• Strengths of ADHD, Asperger, Dyslexia, and Dyscalculia
• What is Neurodiversity?
• Four questions of the method cognitive walkthrough and what they mean in simple terms
• Examples of how to make GNOME Calendar more accessible
• Example of how to make Fedora Workstation more accessible
• The need for a high-quality open source speech synthesis
• Problem and possibilities with current accessibility standards for people with learning differences
• My personal neurodiverse strengths
• How to include more neurodiverse people in open source internship programs such as Outreachy and similar?
• The ethics of diversity and inclusion
• Examples of how to include more people with disabilities in open source projects
• Final thoughts and questions from the audience