Please read the submission instructions at the top of the submission form before submitting your abstract.
The GNOME Foundation is seeking talks on a variety of topics, including but not limited to:
- Contributing to GNOME
- UI design
- Human Interface Engineering (Icons and Graphic Design)
- Developing GNOME on embedded systems or open hardware
- Contributing to Linux and FLOSS
- Linux kernel and development
- The development and promotion of open-source operating systems
- Distributions, including Debian, Fedora, openSUSE, Ubuntu, and FreeBSD
- The development and promotion of other open source projects
- We are also interested in other topics related to Free/Libre and Open Source Software that is not listed above.